As of 2/16/22 this information is in effect.
4-H meetings may be held:
- indoors with 3 feet of distancing and masks worn by all.
- outdoors with at least 3 feet of distancing (6 feet preferred). Masks are optional.
- outdoors with up to 10,000 people.
Physical distancing, masking, and other requirements shown on the poster below, must be met.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policies and Guidance:
- Mask mandate poster
- Actionable Steps You Can Take to Reduce the Spread of Disease
- Yolo County Roadmap to Recover
- California 4-H Planning for In-person events
- CDPH for Cohorts of Children
- CDPH for Private Events and Meetings
- Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Information
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Information