Adults are vital in helping youth get the most out of 4-H by leading projects, encouraging children to try new things, and helping out at events. In addition to leading projects, check out some of the other ways adults can volunteer:
NEW ADULT VOLUNTEERS
To become a Certified University of California Volunteer Leader, please:
3. Complete and pass the Orientation below (this will take approximately 1 hour).
A. View the video.
B. Read the Leaders' Digest.
C. Learn about Experiential Learning.
D. Take the Orientation Quiz. You must complete the quiz in a single session. Responses will not be saved if you exit before completion.
4. Meet with Delynda Eldridge, 4-H Program Representative, at an upcoming Leaders' Council meeting or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Make enrollment payment to local 4-H club (give to Community Club Leader).
6. Complete any club paperwork, including: Project Leader Agreement Form
RETURNING ADULT VOLUNTEERS (no break in service)
2. Make enrollment payment to local 4-H club (to Community Club Leader).
3. Complete any club paperwork, including: Project Leader Agreement Form
Adult Volunteers with 1 or more program year's break in service must register as a new adult volunteer and complete the requirements above.
*You must have an email account to enroll on-line. If you do not currently have an email account, search for "free email accounts" in your web browser to select an email.